This page will be updated as we receive more information regarding the Pride Parade. Last update: Wed, June 24 @ 12:07pm
Thank you for your interest in being a part of the PFLAG Seattle Pride Parade 2015 contingent. This year the Pride Parade will be held the morning of Sunday, June 28th in Downtown Seattle. The 2015 theme is ‘A Lifetime of Pride,’ and it serves to honor all those who serve the community — regardless of age, class, sex, ability, or status. Pride exists in us all — for a lifetime. The parade route is 1.75 miles long so bring water and wear sunscreen.
Please review the following:
- 2015 PFLAG Pride Parade T-shirts
- T-Shirts are available for a suggested donation of $15. Please make donations using this link, be sure to indicate the correct shirt size. Pre-ordered shirts will be brought to the parade staging location by a board member. If you would like to pick-up your shirt in advance, please send an e-mail to info (at) pflagseattle.org to make arrangements.
- Please register in advance on our Volunteer Opportunities page. If you’re part of an organization or group marching with us, only one person needs to sign up. The sign up form will have a field for you to indicate approximately how many people will be marching with you.
- Staging information
- Our staging window is from 9:20a – 10:20a. We will be in position 19 between University and Seneca streets on 4th avenue. If you have any trouble finding us, ask a volunteer in a red Seattle Pride Volunteer t-shirt.
- WA-520 will be closed on Pride Weekend (11 PM Friday 6/26 to 5 AM Monday 6/29). Even if you’re not coming from the Eastside to Seattle, this closure may impact you as traffic is rerouted onto other highways. We encourage you to take public transportation, carpool, or use a car sharing service as parking will be limited.